See my blog in your own language

Sunday 10 May 2020

Learn english with indian cuisine

Learning a language is a great time pass in this lockdown observed almost everywhere in the world admist the Corona virus pandemic.
Another great way is to spend leisure for indians is too make tasty and mouthwatering indian delicacies ,especially sweets for those who have a sweet tooth. Indian sweets are famous worldwide. Some of my favorite are Jalebis, imartis, rasgullas, gulab jamuns and yes, who can forget the spongy Ras malai. If you also want to make jalebis in a simple way with very easily available ingredients in this lockdown then see the following video: 
        
            https://youtu.be/yCi0TeS_jdk



There is a question for you, do you what is jalebi called in English.
No idea, it is called ZULBIA.
Nice name for such a nice dish.
And please comment if you know any other name for jalebis and please wait for my next post. And please don't forget to subscribe my blog and also the YouTube channel so that you can get the latest updates.
Thank you
À Bientot. 

3 comments:

  1. I love jalebi too! Why not learn language of computers? You can visit my blog and you will learn Jenny now languages you can think of.

    https://nerdsrealm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. english course online Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete